Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Brick Miser Is Going To Salt Lake Comic Con 2017

Hey everyone! Just a quick announcement that I'm going to Salt Lake Comic Con 2017. NOT as a guest(yet), but just as a convention goer walking around and seeing the awesomeness.

I will, of course, be going as a minifigure wearing a ZC-Infinity logo:


















I'm only going to be attending Thursday afternoon from about 1:00 to 6:00. If you can find me idling around(aka NOT playing a game/talking to someone else/attending a panel/standing in line for an autograph) and tell me the phrase below, I'll throw a bag of building bricks at you(while supplies last; one per person; please don't tell your friends I'm giving away free stuff so there's enough for people who actually follow my blog/channel):

Brick Miser SUCKS! Pink Lady ROCKS!

Afterwards, I'll tell you all about it and share the adventures both I and my minifigure avatar had together. Let's hope Brick doesn't get lost in the huge event!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment