Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Brick Miser: Advent Calendar 2016: Mega Bloks Despicable Me: Day 12

Day 12: Minion Tim Minifigure













And today, we finally get another Minion minifigure! ...Tim, I believe his name is? He's the tall one, right?













I don't have much to say about him, since he's basically the same thing as the first Minion we came across on the first day. Same body mold, same articulation, even the same suspenders! Just taller.













However, they did give this one his trademark tuft of hair, so they gave him something more than the first one, I guess.













Overall, he's about on the same level as the first one. Not a fan of these things, but the quality and articulation are praiseworthy. And, hey, now we have TWO Minions to wish us Happy Holidays! ...And no, I'm not gong to do it right now. I'll save it until the third one is unearthed.

No comments:

Post a Comment