Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Brick Miser: Advent Calendar 2018: Mega Construx Despicable Me 3: Day 3

Day 3: Maracas















 ...This calendar is really banking on the openers being patient, isn't it? Today, we get another instrument, and ANOTHER piece I have to put the Macro lens on to get a good look at! This time, they're maracas! ...I think...














Based on the coloring, they could just as easily be chocolate ice cream cones. ...I don't know why the Minions are eating ice cream outside in the snow, but I don't know why they need to exist to begin with, so what do I know?














The tops are obviously the same pieces as the coconuts from Series 10 of the Minions Blind Bags, so they could also be those! ...I'm not putting anything past this series that likes to throw random ideas at the wall to see what sticks. ...Then applies superglue to those that don't and throws them again.














Still, as with the drum set, I guess I can't get that mad at these. It's a simple accessory meant to complement a figure, and they're supposed to be open for interpretation so kids can use them for pretty much anything. Besides, now your Minion can mambo! ...Or eat them. Whatever the point is.

3 days in, and the only decent prize we've gotten was the Minion figure. Gimme something for Day 4 that I can recognize, calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment