Saturday, December 8, 2018

The Brick Miser: Advent Calendar 2018: Mega Construx Despicable Me 3: Day 7

Day 7: Radio














And here we are at the fifth sixth day in a row we've received a musical accessory! ...At least it's not an instrument this time. ...I guess if you're a DJ, you could use it as one...














I like how antiquated this thing is, yet how well it can fit in a residential setting. It just looks like a piece of furniture someone picked up at a yard sale for $50 $10 to keep it tucked away in a corner just to add some ambiance to the living room. If you're ever building a room in Lego, and it looks too bland, shove one of these in there and watch as the atmosphere instantly gains a rustic charm! As well as rust!














Overall, I find myself REALLY liking this present, and consider it one of the best things out of this calendar. Now I can get my minifigures together and have a dance party 'til Christmas!

...What's that? I just grabbed some passages and screenshots from the previous look and copy-pasted them here with minimal edits? ...Well, that shows you how tired I am of talking about musical accessories with this calendar! I can say the exact same things about the radio I did with the phonograph, and they're not giving me any other designs to compare this to! I like it, but I feel like I'm reviewing something for the SIXTH time! ...Anyway, the accessory really is fine. I'm glad I have it.

What I like even more? That was the LAST musical accessory of the calendar! After a week, we're FINALLY getting some other props and stuff to use with the Minions. Maybe even stuff that'll add a bit of Christmas flair to what is otherwise a very standard set of minisets! Tomorrow is the first day I'll be surprised since starting this look, so let's hope what we get is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment