Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Brick Miser: Advent Calendar 2018: Mega Construx Despicable Me 3: Day 4

Day 4: Guitar & Stand














...The designers of this calendar must REALLY want the Minion to have a one-man band while waiting for Christmas, because we have yet ANOTHER instrument! This time, a guitar! And a stand. Very important that I point out it has a stand. ...Maybe.














The instrument in this case is molded, instead of generic bricks put together to make an ambiguous accessory. ...And it looks nice! I like that they went to the trouble of molding an accessory, and that I now have a guitar to use with my other minifigures. This'll work nicely for Pink Lady's Passenger cosplay!














The guitar also comes with this stand. ...Which is a stand. It stands in the place where it is, then faces left. Probably thinks about direction and why it has it, as well.














And, like the other instruments, it works nicely with the Minion figure! ...Mostly. It can hold it properly, but it's too wide to strum.














Guess this Minion will just have to play slap guitar! ...He'll probably enjoy the Hannah Montana Pop Tour Guitar Plug n Play Game.

And there we have ANOTHER instrument accessory. Admittedly, the best one out of what we've gotten so far, but... It's ANOTHER instrument accessory! Give us some presents, or train, or reindeer, or something else, please! I know I complained about getting several sets of the same accessories in the Monster High calendar, but at least they were spaced out! We didn't get all three pairs of skis on 3 consecutive days! There's just no surprise at this point! ...Alright, I'm done pointlessly whining. ...For now.

So, I would go ahead and make the Minion a one-man band. ...But, we're still missing one certain accessory. ...And I'm pretty sure we're getting it tomorrow. I'll eat my hat if we don't get what I, and probably also you, are thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment