Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Brick Miser: Advent Calendar 2018: Mega Construx Despicable Me 3: Day 5

Day 5: Sheet Music














And it's exactly what I thought we'd get today. Apologies to whoever was waiting impatiently to see me eat my hat! ...Including me. I can't quite remember what it tastes like.

It's a very rubbery sheet music accessory with a stand, outlining what I assume is guitar music. And it's all gibberish. ...Like most modern music...














So now the Minion has all he needs to learn how to play the guitar!













Now their rendition of "Barbara Ann" doesn't have to be fully a capella! And can have more accompaniment than a party noisemaker!

...And, that's all I have for today's item. Sorry, I've been hard at work on an upcoming project and don't have the energy to come up with my usual weak-as-water zingers. Let's hope that tomorrow, I do! ...And that we finally, FINALLY, get something not music-related!

No comments:

Post a Comment