Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Brick Miser: Advent Calendar 2017: Mega Bloks Monster High: Day 19

Day 19: Flaming Table













And on the 19th Day, the Lord of Monsters sent a pillar of fire attached to a table to guide his abominations to damnation! ...That must be what this is, because, otherwise, I have NO idea what purpose this serves...













...So there's... A flame. ...Coming out of a metal table... ...And... That's ALL I can recognize...

Seriously, people, help me out here. What IS this thing?













Since I have NO idea what this is, I'm not going to be that much help in determining how accurately they reproduced it or what purpose it serves. ...I can say, though, that the fire brick is REALLY good. It's the largest fire brick I've seen for a brick set, and it's nicely molded, with transparent orange plastic and billowing flames to give it that haunting and probably dangerous look. I'm definitely going to keep this in mind the next time I need to implement fire in a skit.















Come to think of it, there DO exist fire elementals in the show. ...Maybe this is their table, where they charcoal unto a cinder the Christmas ham?













So there you have... Whatever this is. It's a short look tonight, but if I don't know what it is, I'm a little stuck on what to say about it. ...Still, I can give it major props for one thing: It's not ANOTHER variant of something we've already seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment